St. Germaine School is operated under the auspices of the Catholic Bishop of Chicago, a corporation sole, in the Archdioceses of Chicago. St. Germaine admits students of any race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally made available to the students in the school.
St. Germaine School will admit non-Catholic students provided these students will not displace Catholic students and that both students and parents clearly understand that participation in Catholic religious instruction and school activities related to the Catholic character of the school is required.
For further information about specific Procedures and Requirements see link to the left.
We are currently taking registrations of the 2013-2014 school year. Our school has openings at all grade levels from 3 year old Pre-School to eighth grade. As we finalize our school budget for next year, we’d like to share some interesting statistics with you:
Did you know. . .
- the tuition rate for one day at St. Germaine School (for one child families) is $21.00?
- or that the hourly rate for six hours of instruction a day is about $3.50 per hour? or that our average class size is 23 students?
- or that we are hosting about 15 St. Xavier University students each week in our school's SKYROOM, which serves as a learning resource room to help us meet the needs of all students?
- or that our junior high classrooms have six computer stations in the classrooms?
- or that our thirty station computer lab, a twelve station mini-lab & a 24 laptop mobile lab are available to classroom teachers who would like to complete projects with their classes?
This information makes everyone realize what a bargain Catholic School Education is at St. Germaine!
Schedule a tour of our school or for more information about registering, please call the school office, 708-425-6063.